Fun Stuff

Monday, April 12, 2004

Things you don't want to hear during Surgery

~ Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.

~ Someone call the janitor. We're going to need a mop.

~ Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad dog!

~ Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?

~ Hand me that, uh, that uh, thingie.

~ Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.

~ Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?

~ Darn, there go the lights again...

~ Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Heck, this guy's got two of 'em.

~ Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!

~ Could you stop that thing from beating? It's throwing my concentration off.

~ What's this doing here?

~ I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.

~ That's cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?!

~ I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses.

~ Well folks, this will be an experiment for us all.

~ Sterile, shcmerile. The floor's clean, right?

~ Anyone see where I left that scalpel?

~ And now we remove the subject's brain and place it in the body of the ape.

~ Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness.

~ Okay, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.

~ Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?

~ Don't worry. I think it's sharp enough.

~ What do you mean you want a divorce!

~ She's gonna blow! Everybody take cover!!!

~ FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out now!!

~ Dang! Page 47 of the manual is missing!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home