Fun Stuff

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The Funeral

A man was leaving a 7-11 with his morning coffee when he noticed a most
unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed immediately be a second hearse. Behind the second hearse was a man dressed in mourning black, walking a Pit Bull. Most curiously, behind the man and his dog were nearly 200 men following in single file.

The on-looker was overcome by curiosity. Respectfully, he approached the man and his dog: "I am sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?" The man replied, "Well, the first hearse is for my wife. My dog attacked and killed her."

"Who is in the second hearse?" asked the curious man. "My mother-in-law." he replied. "She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

After a short moment of silence, the curious man turned and said, "Can I borrow the dog?" The gentleman replied, "Get in line!"






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home